Please enter two preferred class start dates: ATTENTION - VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW. PLEASE READ ALL OF IT NOW, BEFORE COMPLETING THE REST OF THIS FORM.
THESE CONDITIONS ARE PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
DEPOSIT: I understand that my deposit is non refundable if, due to my actions, I fail to attend school. The school will notify me within one week of the receipt of my deposit as to my class date. If a satisfactory date cannot be arranged, my deposit shall be refunded.
CONTINUATION OF ALL HORSESHOEING COURSES AND PROGRAMS: It is understood that should I choose to enroll in a longer horseshoeing program, I will be automatically be credited for the time and tuition already spent.
CONTINUATION OF ALL COURSES: If, for any reason whatsoever, the student wishes to attend class in the same field at the end of his/her course, he/she is entitled to stay at the school at the rate of $500.00 per week.
RELEASE: I UNDERSTAND THAT HORSESHOEING, HORSE TRAINING, EQUINE DENTAL TECHNOLOGY AND HORSEBACK RIDING ARE DANGEROUS. I FULLY ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ACCIDENT OR INJURY WHICH I MAY SUFFER DURING THE PERIOD OF ENROLLMENT, AS WELL AS ANY COMPENSATION TIME ALLOWED BY THE SCHOOL FOR ANY REASON. I FURTHER RELEASE AND DISCHARGE THE SCHOOL, ITS OWNERS AND OPERATORS, HORSE OWNERS, AND OWNERS OF LAND UPON WHICH ANY CLASSES OR TRAINING IS TAKING PLACE, IN ALL MANNERS FROM SUITS, ACTIONS AND CAUSES OF ACTION UNDER THE TERMS AS HEREIN ABOVE SET FORTH.
I understand this application is personal to me and that if I desire to assign same, I must get the written consent of the school.
Cause for dismissal:
a) Lack of satisfactory progress.
b) Breach of attendance or conduct policy.
Termination Refund Policy
1) Termination date for refund computation purposes shall be the last date of class attendance by the student. The school requests notice of cancellation or withdrawal to be given to the school in writing. 2) Any applicant rejected by the school (not accepted for enrollment) shall be refunded all tuition and enrollment fees paid.
3) Any applicant who wishes to cancel his/her enrollment within three days of signing an enrollment contract and making an initial payment shall be entitled to a full refund of all tuition and enrollment fees paid to the school. Any applicant who wishes to cancel his/her enrollment after three days of signing an enrollment contract, but before beginning classes, shall be entitled to a refund of all monies paid minus 15% of the cost of the course not to exceed $150.00.
4) Any two week student requesting termination of enrollment within the first 1/4 of the course shall be refunded all monies paid minus the ($150.00 deposit plus 1/4 the total tuition paid). Any two week student requesting termination of his/her studies after the initial 1/4 of the course but within the first of the course shall be refunded all monies paid minus the ($150.00 tuition deposit plus the total tuition paid). Any two week student requesting termination of enrollment after having attended more than 1/2 of the course shall not be entitled to any refund.
5) Any student of a course longer than two weeks who requests termination of enrollment shall be refunded as follows:
Any student requesting termination of enrollment within the first week of study shall be refunded all monies paid minus 10% of the contract price of the course plus the $150.00 enrollment fee (not to exceed $350.00).
Any student requesting termination of enrollment after the first week but within the first 25% of the course shall be refunded all monies paid minus 25% of the cost of the course plus the $150.00 enrollment fee.
Any student requesting termination of enrollment after the first 25% of the course but within the first 50% of the course shall be refunded all monies paid minus 50% of the cost of the course plus the $150.00 enrollment fee.
Any student requesting termination of enrollment after more than the first 50% of the course shall not be entitled to any refund.
6) Any student using Veteran’s Benefits and requesting termination of enrollment shall be refunded on a pro rata basis according to the amount of time he/she has been enrolled in school.
7) In the case of prolonged illness or accident, death in the immediate family, or other circumstances which make it impractical for the student to complete the program, the school shall make a settlement which is fair and reasonable to both parties.
8) Any refund due the applicant shall be made within 30 days of cancellation or termination.
9) In the case that any course in which a student or prospective student is enrolled shall be cancelled, the student shall be refunded all tuition and enrollment deposit fees.
10) Books and tools received by the student are non-refundable.
11) Any holder of this consumer credit contract is subject to all claims and defenses which the debtor could assert against the seller of goods and services obtained pursuant or with the proceeds hereof. Recovery shall not exceed the amounts paid by the debtor.
Phone Number * Fax Number Email * Age * Sex * Male Female Height * Weight * Handicaps: (please explain) Previous experience: I request free living accommodations while I am enrolled in school: * Yes No International Students must complete these: Date of birth: MM 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 / DD 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 / YYYY 2022 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 1979 1978 1977 1976 1975 1974 1973 1972 1971 1970 1969 1968 1967 1966 1965 1964 1963 1962 1961 1960 1959 1958 1957 1956 1955 1954 1953 1952 1951 1950 1949 1948 1947 1946 1945 1944 1943 1942 1941 1940 1939 1938 1937 1936 1935 1934 1933 1932 1931 1930 1929 1928 1927 1926 1925 1924 1923 1922 1921 1920 Country of birth: Country of citizenship:
If you are not a minor, you may skip this section, but IF THE STUDENT IS A MINOR, you must print out an extra (third) copy of this completed page, both parents must sign it, and then mail the signed copy to this address: Oklahoma Horseshoeing School, 26446 Horseshoe Circle, Purcell, OK 73080 USA. The signed copy will be matched up to your online application.
Both parents of the minor should sign and date in this box:
Please check both boxes to show you read and understood this full agreement, as well as consent to printing your own copy at this time and agree to do so. To print out a copy of this completed page for your records, click the "Print This Page" button at the bottom of the form. To continue, you must also agree to the following terms. Check each box to show your agreement.
I have fully read and understand this Agreement. * I will print out and retain a copy of this application. *
Then, press the 'Send in Application' button, and follow the instructions on the next screen.